Things to consider before taking measurements;
- Specify units of measure for all dimensions (eg cm, inch)
- Take all measurements clearly, without seam allowances and without being too tight.
- Make the measurements by wearing your bridal shoes or shoes at the height you will use on the day of the ceremony.
- When taking the body measurement, make sure that the tape measure is around your body and that all sides are parallel to the ground.
- Take your measurements with a bra and a tight-fitting garment.
- You can get help from your family or friend by following this video to get the best measurement.
Materials that will be required during the measurement;A tape measure, a length of rope that you can tie around your waist, bridal shoes or shoes at the height you will use on the day of the ceremony, paper and pen to take notes.
Measure from the widest part of your chest so that the tape measure is parallel to the floor and without squeezing your chest.
2. Under Bust
Circle the tape measure parallel to the floor just below your chest and write down your measurements with your arms straight.
3. Bust to Bust (Cup size)
- Take your measurements with a bra.
- Mediha Cambaz Bridal products are worn without a bra. All upper body bustiers are designed to be worn without a bra, taking into account your elegance and comfort.
- Measure from the top of the bust to the bottom of the bust, centered on the bust.
3b. Please indicate whether you use filled or unfilled.
To be a reference point when taking measurements of the waist area, tie a thin rope from the thinnest part of the waist area to the end of the measurement and do not untie the rope until the end of the measurement. Take your measurement without pulling in or inflating your abdomen.
Measure your hip area at its widest point.
6. Waist to Ground
Stand upright and measure the length from the reference point at the waist to the floor.
7. Shoulder to Floor
Stand up straight and measure the length from shoulder to floor.
8. Shoulder to Chest Point
Measure the distance from the midpoint of the shoulder to the tip of the chest.
9. Shoulder to Waist Point
Measure from the middle of the shoulder to the reference rope at the waist, passing through the chest.
10. Shoulder to Shoulder Back
Stand upright and measure from behind the midpoints between the upper pointed point of the shoulder and the starting point of the arm.
11. Shoulder to Shoulder Front
Stand upright and measure from the front the midpoints between the upper point of the shoulder and the starting point of the arm.
12. From Neck to Shoulder
Measure from neck to shoulder.
Numbers 13 to 16 are only required for sleeved products. If your product does not have sleeves, you do not need to specify the dimensions.
13. Sleeve length
For the long sleeve, measure from the shoulder to the wrist with your arm free.
With your arm free, measure at the widest point between your shoulder head and elbow.
15. Elbow width
Measure with your elbow half closed
16. Wrist width
Measure with your wrist straight and free.
Please double check your measurements and send them.
Throughout our design process, we put great thought into each design and decide on the process that works best for each design. For this reason, unfortunately, we cannot customize the designs other than the size and collar opening.
Please contact us for all your questions or to get a custom design service.